FC Bookkeeper and Business Manager
Dyett & Bhatia is a 20-person urban planning consulting firm, located in the Jackson Square District in downtown San Francisco (at Pacific/Sansome streets). We are a friendly office, with primarily a public-sector clientele. Check out our work here.
We are looking for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper/Business Manager to be a member of our team.
Responsibilities would include:
- All day-to-day accounting functions: A/P: check writing and client/subcontractor/vendor relations, project budget maintenance; A/R: invoicing/billing (using Excel and QuickBooks Pro) and collections, payroll administration, and cash management (using QuickBooks Pro)
- Employee time and expense tracking; benefits administration; new hire/termination paperwork
- Financial reports and profit/time utilization/job cost and budget analysis (using Excel)
- Insurance and contract administration
- Office oversight, purchasing, and vendor and supplies administration
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task efficiently, be detail-oriented, have at least 2 years’ similar prior experience, a positive attitude, and strong computer skills (in QuickBooks Pro and Excel) with an accounting background.
While we are looking for a full time candidate, we are willing to consider candidates who are able to work at least 75% time.
Salary and Benefits
Salary range $60,000 – 70,000 for FT (pro rated for PT), DOQ. We offer a full range of benefits, including paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; medical insurance; and a contributory retirement plan.
How to Apply
Email resume (in PDF), and cover letter/email to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. The position is open until filled.
An Equal Opportunity Employer | February 21, 2018